Advanced Form Integration plugin gives you the opportunity to integrate Pipedrive CRM as a receiver platform. When a user fills a form on your website, the plugin will send the data to your Pipedrive CRM account and create a new person, organization, deal, note and activity. You can also add custom fields.
- Free: Create a new person, organization, deal, note, activity with custom fields support.
- Paid: Create a new person, organization, deal, note, activity with custom fields support.
Obtaining Pipedrive API Token
At first, you are required to save the API Key in plugin settings.
- Login to Pipedrive, click your profile on the top right corner.
- Click Personal preferences and then API tab
- You’ll see the personal API token or generate a new token if needed. Copy the token.
- Go to the WordPress admin area, click AFI > Settings.
- Select the Pipedrive tab.
- Paste the token in the API Token input box and click Save Changes.
Create New Integration
Once API Token is saved you can start creating new integration. Click on Add New under AFI menu, New Integration page will appear.
A default title will be auto-generated. You can rename it to something memorable & related to the task. It will help you to quickly recognize the correct one when there is multiple integrations setup.
Select Correct Form in Form Provider dropdown. Desired Form plugin must be installed and activated otherwise you won’t see it listed. After selecting Correct Form, all forms built under that Form will be fetched and auto-populated in the Form/Task Name dropdown. Select the form that you want to integrate.
Select Pipedrive/Pipedrive [PRO] in Platform dropdown.
After selecting the task all person, organization, deal, note, activity fields will appear altogether. Now fill in the fields of the item that you want to send. For example, if you need to create the person only, just fill the person fields and leave the other fields blank. If you need a person and deal, fill both fields. The deal will be attached to the person.