Advanced Form Integration plugin allows you to integrate any sender to Autopilot. When a user fills a form on your website, the plugin will send the data to your Autopilot account and create a new contact with custom fields & tags. You can also add the account to a list.
- Free: Create a new contact with all basic (First Name, Last Name, Email etc) fields.
- Paid: Additionally supports custom fields and tags. It also allows adding the prospect to a preferred list.
Obtaining Autopilot API Key
Before start, you are required to save the API Key in plugin settings.
- Go to autopilothq.com and login with your account.
- Go Settings>Autopilot API
- Click “Generate” and Copy API Key
- Go to the WordPress admin area, click AFI > Settings.
- Select the Autopilot tab.
- Paste the API key in the Access Token input box and click Save Changes.
Create New Integration
Once API Key is saved you can start creating new integration. Click on Add New under AFI menu, New Integration page will appear.
A default title will be auto-generated with an auto incremental number. You can rename it to something related to the task. It will help you to quickly recognize the correct one when there is multiple integrations setup.
Select Correct Form in Form Provider dropdown. Desired Form plugin must be installed and activated otherwise you won’t see it listed. After selecting Correct Form, all forms built under that Form will be fetched and auto-populated in the Form/Task Name dropdown. Select the form that you want to integrate.
Select Autopilot [PRO] in Platform dropdown.
Available campaign lists will be auto-populated. Select the desired one. Map Email, First Name, Last Name, Phone, Spouse details, etc., and other fields that you want. Skip the fields that not needed. You can also add tags and custom fields Finally, click the Save Integration button.
Please check the documentation on Conditional Logic .