Campaign Monitor is a global technology company that provides an email marketing platform that’s easy to use yet extremely powerful.
By using Advanced Form Integration you can easily create an integration within a few minutes without a single line of code. This plugin allows you to create new Email contacts when any sender platforms triggers.
SAVE API KEY
- Log in to your Campaign Monitor account.
- Go to Account Settings > API Keys> Show API Key
- Write your login Password and Confirm. The API key will generate.
- Copy API Key.
- Now go to AFI > Settings >CampaignMonitor and paste the key.
- Click Save Changes.
CREATE A NEW INTEGRATION
Once API key is saved, you can start creating new integrations.
- Go to AFI menu and select Add New.
- A title will be auto-generated in Title input box. You can put a more meaningful title that briefly describes the integration.
- Under Trigger section, select correct sender form and task.
- Select CampaignMonitor in Platform dropdown under Action section. Pro users will have one more CampaignMonitor[PRO], that has more features.
- Select the correct task in Task dropdown, e.g. Subscribe to List.
- Map Fields section will appear where you’ll be able to determine which fields to send.
- Contact lists will be auto-populated in CampaignMonitor List dropdown. If not populated, please make sure that CampaignMonitor API Key is saved in settings and you’ve already created lists in your CampaignMonitor account.
- Map Email, Name etc. fields with their similar field in sender platform.
- Pro version user will be able to map custom fields too.
- You can filter the data flow using conditional logic.
- Save Integration, and you’re done. It’s so simple.