Omnisend is an omnichannel marketing automation platform for growth-focused eCommerce businesses. Omnisend allows you to add several channels to the same automation workflow for seamless communication via email, SMS, web push notifications, and more.
By using Advanced Form Integration plugin you can easily create an integration within a few minutes without a single line of code. This plugin allows you to create new contacts when any sender platforms triggers.
PROCESS OF SAVING API KEY
- Log in to your Omnisend account.
- Go to Store Settings>Integration & API>Create API Key
- Copy API Key.
- Now go to AFI > Settings >Omnisend and paste the key.
- Click Save Changes.
CREATE A NEW INTEGRATION
Once API key is saved, you can start creating new integrations.
- Go to AFI menu and select Add New.
- A title will be auto-generated in Title input box. You can put a more meaningful title that briefly describes the integration.
- Under Trigger, section select correct sender form and task.
- Select Omnisend in Platform drop-down under Action section. Pro users will have one more option called Omnisend[ PRO], that has more features.
- Map Fields section will appear where you’ll be able to determine which fields to send
- Map Email, First Name, Last Name etc. fields with their similar field in sender platform.
- Pro version user will be able to map custom fields too.
- You can filter the data flow using conditional logic.
- Save Integration, and you’re done. It’s so simple.