Contact Form 7 is the most popular contact form plugin in WordPress with above 5 million active installs. You can easily integrate it to many other popular platforms using the Advanced Form Integration plugin. It is supported in the basic free version of the AFI plugin.
When a user fills a form in your website, it can be connected as:
- Create a new row in Google Sheets with the submitted data. Like: first name, last name, email, and all other fields.
- Create a new contact in a certain Mailchimp list.
- Create a new contact in a certain Sendinblue list.
- Create an organization, contact, deal, note, activity in Pipedrive CRM.
- Similar integration to 30+ other platforms. Please check the supported list here.
Please check out this video how easily an integration can be done.
Supported Form Fields
Here is the list of supported form fields in Contact Form 7 that can be sent over to other platforms.
Creating a new Integration
- Go to your WordPress admin area and click Add New under the AFI menu.
- A default title will be auto-filled in the Integration Title box. You can change it to something relevant.
- Select Contact Form 7 in the Form/Data Provider dropdown under the Trigger section.
- You might have single or multiple forms created in the CF7 form plugin. Select the correct form in the Form/Task Name dropdown.
- Now set up the action where you want to send the data to. This set up can be different for different receiver platforms. Please check the receiver platform‘s documentation.
- Under the Map Fields section, you need to map the form fields to the receiver’s relevant fields. For example, the email field in the form needs to be mapped with the email field of the receiver.
- Conditional Logics can be placed if required.
- Now click on Save Integration.