Advanced Form Integration plugin allows you to integrate any Sender Platform to Sendinblue. When a user fills a form on your website, the plugin will send the data to your Sendinblue account and create a contact in the preferred list. The free version of the plugin allows you to add a contact with basic fields to a list. It requires the Paid version to add custom fields and update contact.
- Free: Create a new contact with basic fields (First Name, Last Name, Email & Phone). It also allows adding the contact to a preferred list.
- Paid: Supports custom fields and updating contacts. So you’ll be able to add a contact to multiple lists.
Obtaining Sendinblue API Key
Before start, you are required to save the API Key in plugin settings.
- Go to the WordPress admin area, click AFI > Settings.
- Select the Sendinblue tab.
- Click on the link and you’ll be taken to the SMTP & API page. Copy the latest V3 API Key.
- Paste the Key in the API Key input box and click Save Changes.
Create New Integration
Once API Key is saved you can start creating new integration. Click on Add New under AFI menu, New Integration page will appear.
A default title will be auto-generated with an auto incremental number. You can rename it to something related to the task. It will help you to quickly recognize the correct one when there is multiple integrations setup.
Select Correct Sender Form in From Provider dropdown. Desired Form plugin must be installed and activated otherwise you won’t see it listed. After selecting Correct Form, all forms built under that form will be fetched and auto-populated in Form/Task Name dropdown. Select the form that you want to integrate.
Select Sendinblue in Platform dropdown.In Pro version you’ll get the option Sendinblue [PRO]. Select that.
Free Features – Sendinblue
Available contact lists will be auto-populated. Select the desired one. Map Email, First Name, Last Name, etc., and other fields that you want. Skip the fields that not needed. Finally, click the Save Integration button.