Advanced Form Integration plugin allows you to integrate weForms to MailerLite. When a user fills a form on your website, the plugin will send the data to your MailerLite account and create a contact in the preferred group. You can also add custom merge fields.
- Create a new contact with all basic (First Name, Last Name, Email). Additionally supports merged custom fields. It also allows adding the contact to preferred group.
- The feature requires a Pro license. BUY NOW!
- Make sure that the Pro version of the Advanced Form Integration plugin is installed and activated. You should have got the links in the email after purchase. You can also download it anytime by logging into the user dashboard.
- Read plugin documentation for weForms and MailerLite. It is not required but helpful for a better understanding.
Obtaining MailerLite API Key
Before start, you are required to save the API Key in plugin settings.
- Log in to your MailerLite account.
- Go to Integrations>Developer API
- Select Use.
- Copy API Key.
- Now go to AFI > Settings >MailerLite and paste the key.
- Click Save Changes.
Create New Integration
Once API keys are saved you can start creating new integration. Click on Add New under AFI menu, New Integration page will appear.
A default title will be auto-generated with an auto incremental number. You can rename it to something related to the task. It will help you to quickly recognize the correct one when there is multiple integrations setup.
Select weForms in Form Provider dropdown. weForms plugin must be installed and activated otherwise you won’t see it listed. After selecting weForms, all forms built under weForms will be fetched and auto-populated in the Form/Task Name dropdown. Select the form that you want to integrate.
Select MailerLite [PRO] in Platform dropdown.
Map Fields section will appear where you’ll be able to determine which fields to send.Map Email, First Name, Last Name etc. fields with their similar field in sender platform. Finally, click the Save Integration button.
Please check the documentation on Conditional Logic .
Frequently asked questions
Still need help?
Reach our support team at [email protected]