Advanced Form Integration plugin allows you to integrate Everest Forms with EmailOctopus. When a user fills a form on your website, the plugin will send the data to your EmailOctopus account and create a Contact. You can add the contact to an email list.
- Create Contacts (with custom fields). Add contact to email lists.
- The feature requires a Pro license. BUY NOW!
- Make sure that the Pro version of the Advanced Form Integration plugin is installed and activated. You should have got the links in the email after purchase. You can also download it anytime by logging into the user dashboard.
- Read plugin documentation for weForms and Email Octopus. It is not required but helpful for a better understanding.
Set up Email Octopus API Connection
Before start, you are required to set up the Email Octopus API connection in plugin settings.
- Go to the WordPress admin area, click AFI > Settings.
- Select the Email Octopus tab.
- Click here and you’ll be taken to the API Auth apps page. Copy the API keys.
- Paste the Key in the Personal Access Token input box and click Save Changes.
Create New Integration
Once API connection is done you can start creating new integration. Click on Add New under AFI menu, New Integration page will appear.
A default title will be auto-generated with an auto incremental number. You can rename it to something related to the task. It will help you to quickly recognize the correct one when there is multiple integrations setup.
Select weForms in Form Provider dropdown. weForms plugin must be installed and activated otherwise you won’t see it listed. After selecting weForms, all forms built under it will be fetched and auto-populated in the Form/Task Name dropdown. Select the form that you want to integrate.
Select Email Octopus in Platform dropdown.
Map Fields section will appear where you’ll be able to determine which fields to send. Map Email, First Name, Last Name, etc. fields with their similar field in sender platform. Finally, click the Save Integration button.
Please check the documentation on Conditional Logic .
Frequently asked questions
Still need help?
Reach our support team at [email protected]