Advanced Form Integration plugin allows you to integrate Forminator to Sendinblue. When a user fills a form on your website, the plugin will send the data to your Sendinblue account and create a contact in the preferred list. You can also add custom fields and update a contact.
- Create a new contact with all basic (First Name, Last Name, Email & Phone) and custom fields. It also allows adding the contact to a preferred list. Supports updating contacts. So you’ll be able to add a contact to multiple lists creating multiple integration at the same time.
- The feature requires a Pro license. BUY NOW!
- Make sure that the Pro version of the Advanced Form Integration plugin is installed and activated. You should have got the links in the email after purchase. You can also download it anytime by logging into the user dashboard.
- Read plugin documentation for Forminator and Sendinblue. It is not required but helpful for a better understanding.
Obtaining Sendinblue API Key
Before start, you are required to save the API Key in plugin settings.
- Go to the WordPress admin area, click AFI > Settings.
- Select the Sendinblue tab.
- Click on the link and you’ll be taken to the SMTP & API page. Copy the latest V3 API Key.
- Paste the Key in the API Key input box and click Save Changes.
Create New Integration
Once API Key is saved you can start creating new integration. Click on Add New under AFI menu, New Integration page will appear.
A default title will be auto-generated with an auto incremental number. You can rename it to something related to the task. It will help you to quickly recognize the correct one when there is multiple integrations setup.
Select Forminator in From Provider dropdown. Forminator plugin must be installed and activated otherwise you won’t see it listed. After selecting Forminator, all forms built under Forminator will be fetched and auto-populated in the Form/Task Name dropdown. Select the form that you want to integrate.
Select Sendinblue [PRO] in Platform dropdown.
Available contact lists will be auto-populated. Select the desired one. Map Email, First Name, Last Name, etc., and other fields that you want. Skip the fields that not needed. Finally, click the Save Integration button.
Frequently asked questions
Still need help?
Reach our support team at [email protected]