Advanced Form Integration plugin allows you to integrate Everest Forms to GetResponse. When a user fills a form on your website, the plugin will send the data to your GetResponse account and create a contact.
- Create a new contact with basic fields (Name, Email).
- The feature requires a Pro license. BUY NOW!
- Make sure that the Pro version of the Advanced Form Integration plugin is installed and activated. You should have got the links in the email after purchase. You can also download it anytime by logging into the user dashboard.
- Read plugin documentation for Everest Forms and GetResponse. It is not required but helpful for a better understanding.
Obtaining GetResponse API Key
Before start, you are required to save the API Token in plugin settings.
- Go to the WordPress admin area, click AFI > Settings.
- Select the GetResponse tab.
- Click on the link and you’ll be taken to the Integrations & API page. Click on Generate API Key & copy it.
- Paste the Key in the API Key input box and click Save Changes.
Create New Integration
Once API Key is saved you can start creating new integration. Click on Add New under AFI menu, New Integration page will appear.
A default title will be auto-generated with an auto incremental number. You can rename it to something related to the task. It will help you to quickly recognize the correct one when there is multiple integrations setup.
Select Everest Forms in From Provider dropdown. Everest Forms plugin must be installed and activated otherwise you won’t see it listed. After selecting Everest Forms, all forms built under Everest Forms will be fetched and auto-populated in the Form/Task Name dropdown. Select the form that you want to integrate.
Select GetResponse in Platform dropdown.
Available contact lists will be auto-populated. Select the desired one. Map Email, Name, etc. Skip the fields that not needed. Finally, click the Save Integration button.
Frequently asked questions
Still need help?
Reach our support team at [email protected]