Advanced Form Integration plugin allows you to integrate Contact Form 7 to Sendinblue. When a user fills a form on your website, the plugin will send the data to your Sendinblue account and create a contact in the preferred list. The free version of the plugin allows you to add a contact with basic fields to a list. It requires the Paid version to add custom fields and update contact.
- Free: Create a new contact with basic fields (First Name, Last Name, Email & Phone). It also allows adding the contact to a preferred list.
- Paid: Supports custom fields and updating contacts. So you’ll be able to add a contact to multiple lists.
- Make sure that the Advanced Form Integration plugin is installed and activated. Basic features are available for free.
- For advanced features, it requires a paid license. BUY NOW!
- Read plugin documentation for Contact Form 7 and Sendinblue. It is not required but helpful for a better understanding.
Obtaining Sendinblue API Key
Before start, you are required to save the API Key in plugin settings.
- Go to the WordPress admin area, click AFI > Settings.
- Select the Sendinblue tab.
- Click on the link and you’ll be taken to the SMTP & API page. Copy the latest V3 API Key.
- Paste the Key in the API Key input box and click Save Changes.
Create New Integration
Once API Key is saved you can start creating new integration. Click on Add New under AFI menu, New Integration page will appear.
A default title will be auto-generated with an auto incremental number. You can rename it to something related to the task. It will help you to quickly recognize the correct one when there is multiple integrations setup.
Select Contact Form 7 in From Provider dropdown. Contact Form 7 plugin must be installed and activated otherwise you won’t see it listed. After selecting Contact Form 7, all forms built under Contact Form 7 will be fetched and auto-populated in Form/Task Name dropdown. Select the form that you want to integrate.
Select Sendinblue in Platform dropdown. In Pro version Sendinblue [PRO] will be available.
Available contact lists will be auto-populated. Select the desired one. Map Email, First Name, Last Name, etc., and other fields that you want. Skip the fields that not needed. Finally, click the Save Integration button.
Frequently asked questions
Still need help?
Reach our support team at [email protected]