Advanced Form Integration plugin allows you to integrate Contact Form 7 with EmailOctopus. When a user fills a form on your website, the plugin will send the data to your EmailOctopus account and create Contact, Deal and Note.
- Basic: Allows creating Contact with basic fields. You can also it to an emailing list.
- Premium: Custom fields can be added.
- Make sure that the Advanced Form Integration plugin is installed and activated.
- The basic feature is supported under the free license so no payment is needed. Enjoy!
- Read plugin documentation for Contact Form 7 and EmailOctopus. It is not required but helpful for better understanding.
Set up EmailOctopus API Connection
Before start, you are required to set up the EmailOctopus API connection in plugin settings.
- Go to the WordPress admin area, click AFI > Settings.
- Select the EmailOctopus tab.
- Click here and you’ll be taken to the API Auth apps page. Copy the API keys.
- Paste the Key in the Personal Access Token input box and click Save Changes.
Create New Integration
Once the API connection is done you can start creating new integration. Click on Add New under the AFI menu, New Integration page will appear.
A default title will be auto-generated with an auto incremental number. You can rename it to something related to the task. It will help you to quickly recognize the correct one when there is multiple integrations setup.
Select Contact Form 7 in Form Provider dropdown. Contact Form 7 plugin must be installed and activated otherwise you won’t see it listed. After selecting Contact Form 7, all forms built under Contact Form 7 will be fetched and auto-populated in the Form/Task Name dropdown. Select the form that you want to integrate.
Select EmailOctopus in Platform dropdown. In premium version select EmailOctopus [PRO].
Select the matched fields and skip those that you don’t want to send. Finally, click on Save integration.
Please check the documentation on Conditional Logic .
Frequently asked questions
Still need help?
Reach our support team at [email protected]