Advanced Form Integration plugin allows you to integrate Contact Form 7 with Agile CRM. When a user fills a form on your website, the plugin will send the data to your Agile account and create Contact, Deal and Note.
- Basic: Allows to create Contact, Deal and Note.
- Premium: Additionally, custom fields and contacts tags supported.
- Make sure that the Advanced Form Integration plugin is installed and activated.
- The basic feature is supported under the free license so no payment is needed. Enjoy!
- Read plugin documentation for Contact Form 7 and Agile CRM. It is not required but helpful for better understanding.
Set up Agile CRM API Connection
Before start, you are required to set up the Agile API connection in plugin settings.
- Log in to your Agile CRM account.
- Copy URL subdomain. For example: if the app URL is https://nasirahmed.agilecrm.com/ then copy nasirahmed.
- Go to Admin Settings > Developers & API, then copy REST API Key.
- Now go to the AFI Plugin Settings and select Agile CRM.
- Fill in the Subdomain, REST API Key, and User Email (the account opening registered email), then click Save Changes.
Create New Integration
Once the API connection is done you can start creating new integration. Click on Add New under the AFI menu, New Integration page will appear.
A default title will be auto-generated with an auto incremental number. You can rename it to something related to the task. It will help you to quickly recognize the correct one when there is multiple integrations setup.
Select Contact Form 7 in Form Provider dropdown. Contact Form 7 plugin must be installed and activated otherwise you won’t see it listed. After selecting Contact Form 7, all forms built under Contact Form 7 will be fetched and auto-populated in the Form/Task Name dropdown. Select the form that you want to integrate.
Select Agile CRM in Platform dropdown. In premium version select Agile CRM [PRO].
Select the matched fields and skip those that you don’t want to send. Finally, click on Save integration.
Please check the documentation on Conditional Logic .
Frequently asked questions
Still need help?
Reach our support team at [email protected]