Advanced Form Integration plugin allows you to integrate PlanSo Forms to Woodpecker.co. When a user fills a form on your website, the plugin will send the data to your Woodpecker.co account and create Prospect with custom fields & tags. You can also add the Prospect to a campaign.
- Create a new prospect with all regular (Name, Email, etc.) and custom fields, tags. It also allows adding the prospect to a preferred campaign.
- The feature requires a Pro license. BUY NOW!
- Make sure that the Pro version of the Advanced Form Integration plugin is installed and activated. You should have got the links in the email after purchase. You can also download it anytime by logging into the user dashboard.
- Read plugin documentation for PlanSo Forms and Woodpecker.co. It is not required but helpful for a better understanding.
Obtaining Woodpecker.co API Key
Before start, you are required to save the API Key in plugin settings.
- Go to woodpecker.co and login with your account.
- Go Settings>Integrations>API Keys
- Click “Create A Key” and Copy API Key
- Go to the WordPress admin area, click AFI > Settings.
- Select the Woodpecker.co tab.
- Paste the API key in the Access Token input box and click Save Changes.
Create New Integration
Once API Key is saved you can start creating new integration. Click on Add New under AFI menu, New Integration page will appear.
A default title will be auto-generated with an auto incremental number. You can rename it to something related to the task. It will help you to quickly recognize the correct one when there is multiple integrations setup.
Select PlanSo Forms in From Provider dropdown. PlanSo Forms plugin must be installed and activated otherwise you won’t see it listed. After selecting PlanSo Forms, all forms built under PlanSo Forms will be fetched and auto-populated in the Form/Task Name dropdown. Select the form that you want to integrate.
Select Woodpecker.co [PRO] in Platform dropdown.
Available campaign lists will be auto-populated. Select the desired one. Map Email, First Name, Last Name, Phone, Spouse details, etc., and other fields that you want. Skip the fields that not needed. You can also add tags and custom fields Finally, click the Save Integration button.
Frequently asked questions
Still need help?
Reach our support team at [email protected]