Advanced Form Integration plugin allows you to integrate Happy Forms to LionDesk CRM. When a user fills a form on your website, the plugin will send the data to your LionDesk CRM account and create contact with custom fields & tags. You can also add the contact to a campaign.
- Create a new contact with all regular (Name, Email, etc.) and custom fields, tags. It also allows adding the contact to a preferred campaign.
- The feature requires a Pro license. BUY NOW!
- Make sure that the Pro version of the Advanced Form Integration plugin is installed and activated. You should have got the links in the email after purchase. You can also download it anytime by logging into the user dashboard.
- Read plugin documentation for Happy Forms and LionDesk CRM. It is not required but helpful for a better understanding.
Obtaining LionDesk CRM Access Token
Before start, you are required to save the Access Token in plugin settings.
- Go to https://developers.liondesk.com/account/app and click NEW APP.
- 2. Put any name. For example: ‘Advanced Form Integration’.
- 3. Put any URL as a redirect URI. For example ‘https://advancedformintegraion.com’.
- 4. Now click REVEAL MY ACCESS TOKEN. Copy the token.
- Go to the WordPress admin area, click AFI > Settings.
- Select the LionDesk tab.
- Paste the token in the Access Token input box and click Save Changes.
Create New Integration
Once API Key is saved you can start creating new integration. Click on Add New under AFI menu, New Integration page will appear.
A default title will be auto-generated with an auto incremental number. You can rename it to something related to the task. It will help you to quickly recognize the correct one when there is multiple integrations setup.
Select Happy Forms in From Provider dropdown. Happy Forms plugin must be installed and activated otherwise you won’t see it listed. After selecting Happy Forms, all forms built under Happy Forms will be fetched and auto-populated in the Form/Task Name dropdown. Select the form that you want to integrate.
Select LionDesk CRM [PRO] in Platform dropdown.
Available campaign lists will be auto-populated. Select the desired one. Map Email, First Name, Last Name, Phone, Spouse details, etc., and other fields that you want. Skip the fields that not needed. You can also add tags and custom fields Finally, click the Save Integration button.
Frequently asked questions
Still need help?
Reach our support team at [email protected]