Advanced Form Integration plugin allows you to integrate FormCraft with Agile CRM. When a user fills a form on your website, the plugin will send the data to your Agile CRM account and create Contact, Deal, and Note.
- Allows to create Contact, Deal and Note with custom fields and tags.
- The feature requires a Pro license. BUY NOW!
- Make sure that the Pro version of the Advanced Form Integration plugin is installed and activated. You should have got the links in the email after purchase. You can also download it anytime by logging into the user dashboard.
- Read plugin documentation for FormCraft and Agile CRM. It is not required but helpful for a better understanding.
Set up Agile CRM API Connection
Before start, you are required to set up the Agile API connection in plugin settings.
- Log in to your Agile CRM account.
- Copy URL subdomain. For example: if the app URL is https://nasirahmed.agilecrm.com/ then copy nasirahmed.
- Go to Admin Settings > Developers & API, then copy REST API Key.
- Now go to the AFI Plugin Settings and select Agile CRM.
- Fill in the Subdomain, REST API Key, and User Email (the account opening registered email), then click Save Changes.
Create New Integration
Once API connection is done you can start creating new integration. Click on Add New under AFI menu, New Integration page will appear.
A default title will be auto-generated with an auto incremental number. You can rename it to something related to the task. It will help you to quickly recognize the correct one when there is multiple integrations setup.
Select FormCraft in Form Provider dropdown. FormCraft plugin must be installed and activated otherwise you won’t see it listed. After selecting FormCraft, all forms built under it will be fetched and auto-populated in the Form/Task Name dropdown. Select the form that you want to integrate.
Select Agile CRM [PRO] in Platform dropdown.
Map Fields section will appear where you’ll be able to determine which fields to send. Map Email, First Name, Last Name, etc. fields with their similar field in sender platform. Finally, click the Save Integration button.
Please check the documentation on Conditional Logic .
Frequently asked questions
Still need help?
Reach our support team at [email protected]