Advanced Form Integration plugin allows you to integrate Elementor Form with Pipedrive CRM. When a user fills a form on your website, the plugin will send the data to your Pipedrive account and create Contact, Organization, Deal, Note, and Activity. You can also add custom fields.
- Create Contact, Organization, Deal, Note and Activity with custom fields.
- The feature requires a Pro license. BUY NOW!
- Make sure that the Pro version of the Advanced Form Integration plugin is installed and activated. You should have got the links in the email after purchase. You can also download it anytime by logging into the user dashboard.
- Read plugin documentation for Elementor Form and Pipedrive. It is not required but helpful for a better understanding.
Obtaining Pipedrive API Key
Before start, you are required to save the Pipedrive API Key in plugin settings.
- Log in to your Pipedrive account.
- Go to Settings > Personal preferences > API and copy the API key.
- Go to AFI Plugin Settings and select Pipedrive.
- Paste the Key in API Token input Box and click Save Changes.
Create New Integration
Elementor forms are directly created as a block in posts or pages. To integrate a form check the Post ID in the URL. See the attachment below.
A default title will be auto-generated with an auto incremental number. You can rename it to something related to the task. It will help you to quickly recognize the correct one when there is multiple integrations setup.
Select Elementor Pro Form in From Provider dropdown. Elementor plugin must be installed and activated otherwise you won’t see it listed. After selecting Elementor Pro Form, all forms built under Elementor Pro Form will be fetched and auto-populated in the Form/Task Name dropdown. Select the form that you want to integrate.
Select Pipedrive in Platform dropdown.
All default and custom fields will be listed for Contact, Organization, Deal, Note, and Activity. Select the matched fields and skip those that you don’t want to send. Finally, click on Save integration.
Please check the documentation on Conditional Logic .
Frequently asked questions
Still need help?
Reach our support team at [email protected]