Advanced Form Integration plugin allows you to integrate Elementor Form to ConvertKit. When a user fills a form on your website, the plugin will send the data to your ConvertKit account and create a contact in the preferred contact list. You can also add custom fields & tags.
- Create a new contact with all basic (Name, Email, etc.), custom fields and tags. It also allows adding the contact to a preferred contact list.
- The feature requires a Pro license. BUY NOW!
- Make sure that the Pro version of the Advanced Form Integration plugin is installed and activated. You should have got the links in the email after purchase. You can also download it anytime by logging into the user dashboard.
- Read plugin documentation for Elementor Form and ConvertKit. It is not required but helpful for a better understanding.
Obtaining ConvertKit API Key
Before start, you are required to save the API Key in plugin settings.
- Log in to your ConvertKit account.
- Go to Account Settings > API Key
- Copy API Key.
- Now go to AFI > Settings > ConvertKit and paste the key.
- Click Save Changes.
Create New Integration
Elementor forms are directly created as a block in posts or pages. To integrate a form check the Post ID in the URL. See the attachment below.
A default title will be auto-generated with an auto incremental number. You can rename it to something related to the task. It will help you to quickly recognize the correct one when there is multiple integrations setup.
Select Elementor Pro Form in From Provider dropdown. Elementor plugin must be installed and activated otherwise you won’t see it listed. After selecting Elementor Pro Form, all forms built under Elementor Pro Form will be fetched and auto-populated in the Form/Task Name dropdown. Select the form that you want to integrate.
Select ConvertKit [PRO] in Platform dropdown.
Available contact lists will be auto-populated. Select the desired one. Map Email, First Name, etc., and other fields that you want. Skip the fields that not needed. Finally, click the Save Integration button.
Frequently asked questions
Still need help?
Reach our support team at [email protected]