Advanced Form Integration plugin allows you to integrate Caldera Forms to ActiveCampaign. When a user fills a form on your website, the plugin will send the data to your ActiveCampaign account and create a contact in the preferred list, Deal and Note. You can also add custom merge fields and tags.
- Create a new contact with all basic (First Name, Last Name, Email), Deal and Note. Additionally supports merged custom fields. It also allows adding the contact to preferred contact list, account and automation.
- The feature requires a Pro license. BUY NOW!
- Make sure that the Pro version of the Advanced Form Integration plugin is installed and activated. You should have got the links in the email after purchase. You can also download it anytime by logging into the user dashboard.
- Read plugin documentation for Caldera Forms and ActiveCampaign. It is not required but helpful for a better understanding.
Obtaining ActiveCampaign URL & API Key
Before start, you are required to save the URL & API Key in plugin settings.
- Go to AFI Plugin Settings and select ActiveCampaign.
- Log in to your AciveCampaign account.
- Go to Settings>Developer
- Copy the URL & API Key under API Access section.
- Paste them in the URL & Key input box and click Save Changes.
Create New Integration
Once URL & API keys are saved you can start creating new integration. Click on Add New under AFI menu, New Integration page will appear.
A default title will be auto-generated with an auto incremental number. You can rename it to something related to the task. It will help you to quickly recognize the correct one when there is multiple integrations setup.
Select Caldera Forms in Form Provider dropdown. Caldera Forms plugin must be installed and activated otherwise you won’t see it listed. After selecting Caldera Forms, all forms built under Caldera Forms will be fetched and auto-populated in the Form/Task Name dropdown. Select the form that you want to integrate.
Select ActiveCampaign [PRO] in Platform dropdown.
The first 3 dropdown lists will be auto-populated for available account, automation and contact lists. Skip the fields that not needed. Finally, click the Save Integration button.
Please check the documentation on Conditional Logic .
Frequently asked questions
Still need help?
Reach our support team at [email protected]